There are been a lot of comments here, but a lot of them are from individual people claiming that MonaVie solved some kind of medical condition. I don’t understand why these people would waste their time. Any intelligent person would realize that MonaVie medical testimonies are pointless. Here’s why:
- MonaVie does not treat medical conditions.
- MonaVie knows their juice can’t treat medical conditions
- They come from anonymous people and are unverifiable – I could post on any forum that MonaVie gave me rabies or any sickness. As outlandish as it sounds, it’s true. Someone could argue that I’m lying, but how do they know? I could simply post back they don’t know me. I’ve seen time and time again, someone post their testimony about MonaVie helping them with some medical condition. It’s similar to me posting that MonaVie gave me rabies. There is no way to verify either fact. If you say it’s completely illogical for MonaVie to give someone rabies, I would respond with the first bullet point above – it is completely illogical for MonaVie to treat medical conditions.
- Testimonies are potentially biased – There’s a high probability that testimonies for MonaVie could be biased. Distributors could be putting the testimonies out there sway the public opinion, and to drive sales for the product. They understand that even if they don’t make a direct sale, they may be helping a colleague make a sale. That down the line might be helpful to them. One the other hand, people who claim that MonaVie doesn’t do anything, have nothing to gain. It’s not like, they are going to sell you another juice or product. It’s called being a good consumer advocate which has it’s own rewards – the warm fuzzies of having helped someone.
- Any perceived medical benefit of MonaVie could be due to the placebo effect.
It all adds up to MonaVie medical testimonies not being helpful for much of anything in deciding if purchasing MonaVie is the right thing for you.
Originally posted 2009-11-24 10:08:18. Republished by Blog Post PromoterThe above article is intended to be accurate at the time of its original posting. MonaVie may change its pricing, product, or other policies at any time without notice.
This post involves:
Next: MonaVie Does Not Treat Medical Conditions